I got my new tablet loom set up today! I started warping it at hubby's work, then packed it up and brought it home to finish.
It took me a couple of tries, and the first time I started weaving, I found I had mixed up the placement of several cards (even though I could have sworn I was so careful!). I took it out, sorted it all out, tied on again, and started weaving. This looks more like the sampler pattern I was trying to do! I can see an obvious break in the pattern; I did something wrong there, but I'll keep going.
As I was trying to wind on to the front, the crochet cotton I used to attach my little apron rod to the back beam broke. I grabbed some texsolv from my floor loom and made little apron rod ties with that.
Looking forward to progressing with this!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.