Here is a photo of one of the reeds, in the spare beater for my Structo (the other beater is currently in use on one of my current weaving projects). It fits perfectly!
They arrived in perfect condition, despite UPS's attempts to do God-knows-what with the box.
I also received a new handle for my Structo last week, ordered from an Ebay seller. I had one handle, and was using it on the back beam. I came across this on Ebay, and am delighted. It fits and works perfectly!
I have been making progress on both of my weaving projects. On the Structo, my challenge has been using levers instead of treadles to operate the harnesses - a very slow process at first, but I'm getting a little faster. I've also had to learn to be gentle with the warp. I am learning to beat gently (or, as some say, to place the weft rather than beat the weft). There is an obvious difference in the scarf fabric where I decided to try something new.
I've made significant progress since then. I also had a problem with the cardboard I was using to leave space for fringes. The cardboard collapsed unevenly around the narrow breast beam, resulting in uneven tension in the warp. I unwound the cloth beam and rewound it without the cardboard, and I'm much happier with the tension and progress now. I'll plan to make the first scarf (and possibly both scarves now, as there should be enough warp for two) without fringes.
On the Macomber, I have now finished the third Rosepath Plaid towel, and am working on towel #4. I am not sure how many I will have, as I am making them shorter than the original draft intended.
No sign yet of my Baby Wolf loom. It's not due until about Feb. 2, but I can hope it shows up early!